Original topic:

So disappointed

(Topic created on: 08-21-2022 03:14 PM)
alfuture
Active Level 5
Options
Wearables
I ordered Watch 5 Pro on AUGUST 10th, and some ppl ordered later than me have got theirs already, and now you're telling me this BS?

0 Likes
10 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Wearables

What language was that even translated from?? 

Korean?  because that message sure as pigs CAN'T fly, wasn't from someone who is fluent in English.

That aside, if the Galaxy Watch 5, is "bespoke", and the others you are referring to, didn't order a "bespoke" watch, then it makes sense that you will have a longer wait. 

alfuture
Active Level 5
Wearables
😔 making unreasonable and nonsense excuses all the time..
KOTS21
Active Level 10
Wearables
But it was under investigation 🤣🤣🤣 but I agree special models always take longer I ordered my watch 5 pro on the 10th and it's still on dispatch and that's the regular black model
alfuture
Active Level 5
Wearables
Lol I mean, they shouldve stopped advertising their products if they cannot fulfill the orders, and do tell the REAL Est. shipping date😂
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Wearables

Take the money first, deal with everything else later Business Model. 

Raj_Singh
Active Level 1
Wearables
Mine is standard watch 5 pro and showing preparing for dispatch from 6 day's, I don't know what is going on with them
alfuture
Active Level 5
Wearables
Nobody knows.. they have issues with their order fulfillment apparently and don't have the ball to admit it...
Raj_Singh
Active Level 1
Wearables
Absolutely, same bs first come and more like it will be on your doors in 2 3 days
Raj_Singh
Active Level 1
Wearables
Update - Got a call from fedex, tomorrow is delivery!