Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Stay on track with your fitness goals | Galaxy Watch 4

(Topic created on: 11-03-2021 12:38 AM)
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Wearables

Samsung_Members_Community_Post_Nov2.png

Need a bit of a push with your fitness goals? The Galaxy Watch4 is packed with features that help you track your level of fitness, to give you clear goals on your workout plans. I use it to track my heart rate, BMI, and blood oxygen to keep me focused on my exercises.

How does the Galaxy Watch4 help keep you fit and healthy? Let us know down below!

2 Comments
HiIamRia
Active Level 4
Wearables
I don't have the said galaxy watch but since I'm using Galaxy Fit e, it also helps me to focus on my workout routines, and another i like about it is my notifications pops up on my fit e screen which is kinda cute. Hoping to have that galaxy watch4!!!!! Santa help haha. Stay healthy.
0 Likes
VVomboKombo
Active Level 1
Wearables

I would be happy to buy such a watch, but unfortunately I have frequent pain after training, which is unbearable to endure. In order to somehow get rid of the pain, I started using cbd cream, it helps me very well, and it has no side effects, which is a huge plus. Therefore, these watches remain an unfulfilled dream for me, and I hope someday I will be able to buy them.

0 Likes