Original topic:

Thinking of getting Galaxy Watch Active 4. Should I give Samsung another chance?

(Topic created on: 02-08-2022 09:58 PM)
AsrulN
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
I'm in need of a smartwatch to track my steps and daily activities. Previously I owned Active the first gen. The display broken (glitchy at first and then stop display all together) and detached from the body. This happened after just 18 months of daily use. I'm a careful user and take care of my electronics very well so I know it's not my fault. Seems like the quality of the first gen was bad apparently.

Thinking of getting a new smartwatch, should I trust Samsung again and just get active 4 or go with other brands? I'm in a dilemma.
5 Comments
Nasrin876
Active Level 6
Wearables
Exactly the same thinking worried me. I have twins so everything they twinning up
One wishes Apple watch
But we quite like used to be Samsung. My son doesn't mind but confused with new devices, if someone's going to help me to choosing good one so everything will be right up.
0 Likes
NaethrenSH
Active Level 6
Wearables
Yes the new watch 4 is also a good deal. Try it
0 Likes
PenangMan
Active Level 7
Wearables
Why not Galaxy Watch 4 Classic? It has physical bezel to protect the edge of the screen.
AsrulN
Active Level 1
Wearables
Classic eh...has anyone here owns one? Can share your experiences? It would be helpful if you share the cons of Active 4/classic too.

I'll watch the reviews on YouTube first.
0 Likes
PenangMan
Active Level 7
Wearables
i'm still using 1st gen Galaxy Watch. Read from other user review stated that overall is good except the battery life.
0 Likes