Original topic:

Two Galaxy Watches Active 2 infinite Boot Loop within 24 hours of each other!?

(Topic created on: 05-12-2022 05:13 PM)
Samsung_RhPHQWr
Beginner Level 2
Options
Wearables

Hi Samsung Community!

We have two Galaxy Watch Active 2, one 44mm (Me) and one 40mm (my wife) and two days ago my watch went into a infinite Boot Loop and slowly but sure died completely, even on charger it goes only in Infinite Boot loop and crashes again. The yesterday my wife's Active 2 went into same Infinite Boot Loop and now also crashed same as mine. both times we were just wearing the watches, so not doing training of any kind. We have not uploaded any apps other than those standard available.

So, what is the chance that TWO Galaxy Watch Active 2's crash completely in 24 hours???

We use them daily as we sport and walk daily. Also my wife's one was bought in Europe (>2 years old), mine here in Malaysia (>1 year old), so both just out of warranties, but this must have been some update causing this simultaneous failure? 

My questions:

1: did anyone else have Infinite Boot Loops on Active 2's?

2: did Samsung release an update that crashes watches?

3: can anything be done? Or buy new?

One thing is for 100% sure, if buying new then no more Samsung as this is a bit too much coincidence!

Let me know what you experienced and/or think?

Kind regards,

Rob and Irma de Vries

Both in Infinite Boot Loops! What?Both in Infinite Boot Loops! What?

1 Comment
PV3
Active Level 1
Wearables
Hey there 👋, and yes, I too face the same issue randomly, so I try not to power down the device to prevent this from happening, not sure if caused by an update or an application. Hopefully there is a fix to this soon, that too considering my frustration over the unavailability of ecg and blood pressure monitor. Anyways, hope there are more feedbacks.

Cheers
0 Likes