Original topic:

Uneven battery drain on Buds plus

(Topic created on: 08-11-2020 05:14 PM)
Marsover
Active Level 4
Options
Wearables
Is anyone else experiencing uneven battery drain on their Samsung buds plus? Mine start off well, but after the buds hit around 60 percent, the left drains faster, at about a 30 to 40 percent difference. Left can hit 0 and right could still have 40% left. 
0 Likes
8 Comments
StingerGT
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
I did some research and found this from Korean Samsung member pages. It said having 15% difference between left and right Buds is normal. but if the difference is greater than 15%, it is defected. I think you should get them changed under warranty.
Kinsley
Options
Wearables

Hi Marsover,

Please try to reset your buds and check. Follow the below steps:

First, open the Galaxy Wearable app on your phone >> Tap on General >> Tap Reset earbuds >> Then Tap Reset to confirm.
Also, make sure that the wearable app is updated to the latest version.
0 Likes
Marsover
Active Level 4
Wearables
Hi Kinsley, yup ive resent the buds as the first step when noticed and always keep the app updates. Its still ongoing after these steps
Kinsley
Options
Wearables

Since when you are having this issue? Is it from the day you are using the buds or started recently?

Once try to uninstall and reinstall the app and get back to us with the result.

0 Likes
Marsover
Active Level 4
Wearables
even greater difference now
0 Likes
Marsover
Active Level 4
Wearables
I reinstalled the app completely, issue is still ongoing
0 Likes
Kinsley
Options
Wearables

Hi Marsover,

Your buds need to get examined by the Authorized technician and the Samsung Authorized technician will examine the Buds+ to identify the root cause of the issue. 

Please contact live chat support. So that they can help you with the available option.

You can follow the below link to contact live chat support.

https://chatbot.samsungcs-canada.com/chatbot?source=dotcom

0 Likes
Samsung_aiEiRSY
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

Hi,I hv this issue too but I m using galaxy buds not galaxy buds + . It's just happen in this 2 days . Don't know why suddenly become like this?

0 Likes