Tema original:

Very Low Daily Calories on Watch 5/Samung Health App

(Tema creado el: 07-14-2023 11:48 PM)
595 Visitas
southpaw27777
Beginner Level 2
Opciones
Wearables
I have an issue with my Watch 5 and the Samsung Health App. My calorie count is low. I have used a lot of fitness devices (Polar chest strap, Fitbit Sense etc) and my daily calories burned is usually between 2300-3000 calories depending on my activity level on the specific day But on my Watch 5 and the Samsung Health App, the daily Total burned calories is around 1500. This is very low and misleading. It can create a problem where I'm not eating enough and providing my body with sufficient energy required for daily tasks This is not a problem with just me but I have found a lot of forums online where users indicated the same issue. Example:

In my case, it seems the Watch 5 and Samsung Health App only records 1 calorie burned per minute regardless of my heart rate at the point in time If I start a workout then it may record a higher reading Are you aware of this issue? Any solution?
1 Comentario
Dave08201
Beginner Level 3
Wearables

Same here. The most that I burned in one day was 2,230 calories, 23,000 steps with an hour  or more at aerobic heart rate and higher.  When at 22,000 steps after working as a waiter maybe 2100 calories. NO way! My best guess is this is about 700 or 800 calories too low.

0 kudos