Original topic:

Watch 4 Classic Dead After Software Updates!

(Topic created on: 01-09-2023 07:05 PM)
CLum
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
Guys, I need advice. My Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic is dead after the latest software update. Sent in to the service centre to fix but they blamed it to the motherboard malfunctioning and is charging me RM473 to fix it. Should I fix it? It seems so unfair as the problem was caused by the recent software update. Is so ridiculous that an software update will fry my watch's motherboard. 
7 Comments
jonloo1126
Active Level 6
Wearables
Woah that's bad!! Do you remember what was the patch number?? I just bought one recently and would want to take note of it too
0 Likes
jonloo1126
Active Level 6
Wearables
I would ask how long have you own it already, if more than a year, it would make better sense to change it if your budget allows you to do so. Reason being, there is not much accessories/support left for the Watch 4 series since the Watch 5 series came out. Furthermore, a brand new Watch 4 classic cost RM849 now when under good discount so the repair cost of one component is already more than half the amount of a new watch. Repaired devices will never work the same as original conditions devices in my experience.
0 Likes
CLum
Active Level 3
Wearables
I owned it since the day it launches.. bought it over pre order
0 Likes
CLum
Active Level 3
Wearables
Yea, I think I'm not fixing it cause the price to fix it is ridiculous
0 Likes
jonloo1126
Active Level 6
Wearables
Nonetheless I really hope Samsung help you out instead of just charging for it when it was a patch issue. I'm rly sorry to hear your experience.
0 Likes
Zulcina
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
My watch 4 keep on rebooting. How to fix it
0 Likes
Dennislsw
Active Level 2
Wearables
I having the same problem.. when I put on charger then it keep rebooting. Any solution?
0 Likes