Original topic:

Watch 4 classic horrible customer service! Still waiting for my order.

(Topic created on: 04-01-2022 05:30 PM)
podupuis
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables

I ordered my watch 4 classic more than a week ago, and I was told 1-2 business day before it was shipped.  5 days later, still nothing. No help at all from Samsung. I was also waiting for 4 HOURS and then when the agent connected the chat with me, he close it! What the hell is going on? 

0 Likes
8 Comments
CharmaineK
Active Level 5
Wearables

I'm at Day 10. Was told its packaged and ready so another 2-3 for FedEx to pickup. That was 4 days ago. Still Preparing Dispatch.

podupuis
Active Level 1
Wearables
What model did you order ?
0 Likes
CharmaineK
Active Level 5
Wearables

Samsung4 LTE Pink Gold 40mm. Not much choice as the other straps are either unavailable at this time or at an additional cost. I ordered a different colour leather strap elsewhere for cheaper than  Samsung's straps. Frustrating same watch is at the Samsung Store through Amazon.ca for almost 100 bucks cheaper and next day delivery. But I was weary to order through Amazon.

0 Likes
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Wearables

Hopefully it’s not like the phone fiasco!

0 Likes
pchan0
Active Level 6
Wearables
Still waiting for my Galaxy watch 4 classic 46mm bespoke. I pre-ordered on the 24th Mar., preparing despatch on the 25th till now. I love Samsung products so I just stay with a positive mindset that when it comes, it comes. 🤣
CharmaineK
Active Level 5
Wearables

Yep, I'm waiting as well. Since March 23. Samsung4 LTE smartwatch is still in Preparing Dispatch although I was told 4 days ago it is ready and waiting another 2-3 days for FedEx to pickup. LOL. Maybe next week.

Brantley
Options
Wearables

Hi , We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Please check the direct message by following the below instructions and reply to us with the requested information. Log in to the web version of Samsung Members community Canada (Link: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/community/ct-p/ca-community ) and

click on the Message icon at the top right(Samsung Members) >> Inbox >> Reply to the DM(Direct Message).

0 Likes
podupuis
Active Level 1
Wearables
UPDATE: I finally received my order yesterday.