Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Watch 4 ECG and BP

(Topic created on: 07-13-2022 05:12 PM)
Sk33r
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
Hi, does anyone know when the ECG and Blood pressure features will be available in New Zealand.

I understand these features are available on other models of Samsung 2atch in NZ and available on the Watch 4 in Australia

11 Comments
Samsung_Tahnee
Options
Wearables

Hey there, thanks for getting in touch! Unfortunately, we are unable to confirm when the ECG feature will be available in New Zealand at this stage. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you. Thanks, the Samsung NZ team

0 Likes
RogerDaryl
Active Level 3
Wearables

Is there any update? Has Samsung applied for approval for the functionality and it's just sitting with MoH?

0 Likes
Thomasvlnz
Beginner Level 4
Wearables

Any updates as to when available ecg and bp in nz? 

CamilitaG
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Hi there, do you have any updates about the ECG feature? We are in 2023 already and cannot see it on my watch yet
0 Likes
Sk33r
Active Level 1
Wearables
Yeah I have had a look at that before, is fairly complex and on you to keep the software up to date.
Chingie
Beginner Level 3
Wearables

Almost half a year after buying the watch for monitoring my blood pressure, still no bp function in nz.

kiwiboyz
Active Level 3
Wearables

Come on Samsung, we paid good dosh for Watch 4 but it's a dud with no ECG & BP enabled in NZ. What's the hold-up, guys?

Members_6iopuHa
Beginner Level 3
Wearables

I just bought this watch for these features, and I am very upset that I got ripped off. Not anywhere did it say that the features were not available in nz on the site I bought it (a trusted aus/nz franchise), and now I have a watch without the features I was looking for in a purchase in the first place. Not happy.