Original topic:

Watch 4 finally have full functionality in Canada

(Topic created on: 04-11-2022 06:25 PM)
Progi
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
Guys are you also upset with your watch 4.

The watch is good and there is no doubt about it but it is leaking the most two important features advertise for ECG and blood pressure. 

I know Samsung is saying that we are working with health Canada but when I checked with health Canada they approved it in 2021. 

Samsung have been arguing same thing for last 3 years about Samsung watch 3 and Samsung active 2. 

Have you guys feeling the same pain of paying full price for partial functionality. UK government and USA both have approved and they are getting this function. Canadian health services also approved it in 2021 but Samsung hasn't cared enough to release it for us.
17 Comments
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Wearables
Apple watch for that, don't hold your breath.
waqqas31
Active Level 6
Wearables
I'm still waiting for my Galaxy Watch Active ***2*** to get ECG 🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻
PókeDynamax
Active Level 6
Wearables
Hoping a new update coming this week. USA already had last week. 🤞 bluetooth model. Just wait 😕
ccm852
Active Level 3
Wearables
My watch had a new update this morning and my galaxy watch 4 44mm now has ECG and Blood Pressure apps installed in Canada 🇨🇦
bear2121
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

You received an update on wear app for these features?

0 Likes
ccm852
Active Level 3
Wearables
Yes.....I did a check for updates and the features were installed
0 Likes
ccm852
Active Level 3
Wearables
Here is a screen shot of the installed update Screenshot_20220415-114029_Galaxy Watch4 Manager.jpg
0 Likes
Arkdom
Active Level 1
Wearables

I received update and can do ECG but no BP or BP calibration menu?

0 Likes
ccm852
Active Level 3
Wearables
The BP is done through the Samsung Health Activity app on your phone....you need blood pressure cuff to set it up.....I never set my BP up yet
0 Likes