Watch 5 pro 1 month review!

(Topic created on: 09-20-2022 08:01 PM)
StillWaiting
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
It's worse than any watch ever created

Why?

Well simply is a figment of imagination from Samsung that was sold to the public and never delivered, it was a pathetic scam on the consumer, a give me money and I'll give you the finger situation, proudly expressed by their "customer service agents" that are worse than talking to a computer because I know they have a brain and free will, just refuse to use it, stick to your 10 word sentences off the list like a bot.

Simply Still waiting, like everyone else.
0 Likes
5 Comments
StillWaiting
Active Level 1
Wearables
Hope the 2 month review will be better but doubtful seeing how dysfunctional this company operates
0 Likes
kingjamz
Active Level 3
Wearables
I'm confused do you even have a watch or are you waiting on it?
StillWaiting
Active Level 1
Wearables
Still waiting on it to be delivered from pre order, the lovely bots at samsung said maybe ill be lucky enough to get it shipped by Oct 1st by the earliest.. absolute joke of a company
0 Likes
StillWaiting
Active Level 1
Wearables
I would go spit on this company in person but unfortunately they can't get it together enough to open a single store in Canada, I have 5 apple store within 30 mins of me....
0 Likes
StillWaiting
Active Level 1
Wearables
So does Canada not exist in the eyes of Samsung?

Why is this company so bad at dealing with the consumers?

Why is this company so bad at dealing with shipping?

Why is this company so bad at not over selling stock?

Why can I buy things on Samsung official website and not get them but people after me buy on amazon get within 2 days while watching them restock multiple times?

Why do I even have to ask these questions?

How many people should be fired at samsung?

How does this look good for your company?
0 Likes