Original topic:

Watch 5 Pro LTE pre-order issues

(Topic created on: 08-29-2022 12:24 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Wearables
Has anybody recieved their Watch 5 Pro LTE version from Samsung Canada? I ordered mine (gray version) on August 12th and it hasnt even moved past "order placed" and I been waiting for 2 weeks since then and now I can't even expand my order to see what's going on with the tracking and my order ID is now invalid. This is ridiculous.
17 Comments
Timmy_Pannu
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
I placed order on August 11th And the shipping date was supposed to be on August 18 But I was waiting for a long time and then I talked to Samsung today and they told me that due to huge preorders for Galaxy watch 5 your shipping date is now September 10th
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Wearables
Wow! That's ridiculous, better off not pre-ordering in the future and just getting it from retail stores since Samsung cares about retail more than its own customers.
Jon_snow
Active Level 2
Wearables
I ordered on August 10 and it has moved to preparing for dispatch 4 days ago. Still no update. Can't expand my order and returns invalid order id if I try to search it.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Wearables
Same here but I believe mine is still order placed but I don't know since I can no longer expand my order, it's a terrible glitch.
0 Likes
Jon_snow
Active Level 2
Wearables
My order has been dispatched but I didn't get any tracking details or email and moreover can't expand my order.
I checked this afternoon and the status is preparing for dispatch as of now it's dispatched. May arrive in 2 days.
0 Likes
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Wearables
Ordered the Watch 5 Pro wifi only on Aug 10th. Still stuck at processing with no updates.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Wearables
I keep getting different answers, yesterday an agent said it will be shipped this week, but today another agent said I should wait for an update from their team in 3-5 business days, it's all over the place, I never seen customer service this bad. I'm also going through a similar dilemma with an s22 Ultra I ordered 4 weeks ago, a phone that came out 6 months ago is still having shipping/delivery delays and issues, it's bonkers.
0 Likes
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Wearables
My watch finally changed to preparing dispatch yesterday. Who knows when it'll get here...

Customer service has zero communication with the warehouse it seems because they never give a precise answer. And yeah, each agent you contact will say something different. It's ridiculous.

When I pre-ordered my S22 Ultra, it took close to 2 months before I received it... lol
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Wearables
2 months for a pre-order?, that's bad and honestly it will be 2023 by the time I get anything from them:/ nothing is showing up in FedEx delivery manager either and reference numbers don't bring up anything with FedEx, from both orders even though my s22 Ultra is "on the way" but still no tracking information.
0 Likes