Original topic:

Watch active 2 ECG and Blood pressure function. No need to change region. No PC

(Topic created on: 09-21-2021 04:13 AM)
Ajean
Beginner Level 3
Options
Wearables
Alhamdulillah today I managed to enable both of these functions. I dont know of any better way to get this function in Malaysia. But I am sure there are methods around it be it maybe more complicated or may be simpler. And i am yet to see anyone share the method i am using in this community. So lets share the joy for all. 

I am only sharing what i did that worked for me. I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY IF THESE STEPS IN ANYWAY HARM OR CORRUPTED YOUR DEVICE. 

Apologies as this is a lengthy post but it will be worth it once you get these functions going using only your phone and watch. 

Device: Note 10 plus (updated to latest firmware)
Watch: SM -R820
Tizen: 5.5.0.2

You need 2 files that i got from 2 different youtube. Do watch these video first and see if it works. I used the files from the first video from TehcnoProz but only ECG is enabled. Blood pressure not working.
Then i deleted the samsung health monitor apps. 
I then watch the second video and used the files from it but this didnt work at all. 

What i did was, use the Samsung health monitor apk from the first video and combined it with the ECG/BLOOD pressure apk from the second video. 

Here is the link to the videos (i watched them in sequence as referred above).

1. TechnoProz
https://youtu.be/11lvEJWdzMY

Get this file from this youtube channel
SHM MODDED 1.1.1.157

2. Smartwatch series

From video I downloaded the Apk folder. It contains 2 files - SHM & ECG/BLOOD PRESSURE Apk. It is in a zip folder. 

Ignore this SHM file. Use the ECG/BLOOD apk.

So now by right you should have downloaded 2 files into your phone.
1. ECG/blood pressure APK
2. SHM modded 1.1.1.157

Firstly, you need to give permission to install apps from unknown source. Those videos will tell you how to do it. 

Installation to be done in this sequence:
1. Install the ecg/blood pressure APK
 THEN 
2. Install the SHM modded 1.1.1.157

There rest is self explanatory as what you will see in the above videos after successful installation. 

I have repeated the above method on my wife's GWA2 and it works.

I hope it will also work for all Malaysian GWA2 owners who have been eagerly waiting to use this function. Again, i would like to remind you, follow these steps at your own risk. I did it and it worked for me so far. Do share in the comments below if it worked for you. Best of luck and enjoy. 

P.s no SPO2 Function so far. If anyone knows how to get them do share with us. Cheers
1 Comment
KJ26
Active Level 7
Wearables
I admire your patience in explaining/sharing the whole process of how u got the Blood Pressure and ECG function working.

* a user by the username of Jit has already posted on this topic just a little earlier than u.
0 Likes