Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

watch active 2 ecg and blood pressure monitoring in Malaysia?

(Topic created on: 02-13-2021 12:45 PM)
Ajean
Beginner Level 3
Options
Wearables
Hello to all members. Ive been using the active 2 for past 10 months. 1 of the reasons the watch active is considered a superstar when compared to apple watch was that it was the first to announce ecg and blood pressure capability. However, Samsung Malaysia have not done enough in bringing this capabilities to all the users in Malaysia. Just this months, i saw a post online that said apple watch will be getting this capability being rolled out in Malaysia (others can verify this). Regardless of what apple is doing, Samsung should have been the first to get this function enabled way before anyone does because it was one of the major features highlighted during the launch. The launch of galaxy watch 3 also did not make any difference to this effect. In fact, for all practical purposes, watch 3 has same screen size, same battery to active 2. Thus no point in upgrading to watch 3 to get the same funtionality and yet the promise of ecg and blood pressure function still not yet enabled in Malaysia. I hope Samsung will do better in keeping their promises or else risk consumers jumping ship to other brands. Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Wearables
Because there are so many users around the world so it surely takes a lot of months till a year to give the feature, dont worry u can get the features. Please mark my answer as solution beside my comment three dots button

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Comment
Solution
Wearables
Because there are so many users around the world so it surely takes a lot of months till a year to give the feature, dont worry u can get the features. Please mark my answer as solution beside my comment three dots button
0 Likes