Original topic:

Watch Out

(Topic created on: 06-16-2022 04:12 PM)
Kirk0
Beginner Level 3
Options
Wearables

I traded my Gear 3 for a new Watch 4 Classic. Absolutely loved it until it just stopped working. It wouldn't power on wouldn't take a charge. I sent it in for repairs as it was under warranty and was almost immediately informed it would be returned unrepaired. When I called to inquire why I was told to expect an email. When the email didn't come I called again at which point I was informed they couldn't repair it would not replace it and have yet to provide a refund. Multiple phone calls , texts , chats without any acceptable resolution. Absolutely the worst customer service I have ever experienced. Do not buy anything from them. Their only concern is getting your money. They could not care less about your satisfaction. 

2 Comments
Theblueberry
Active Level 6
Wearables
Samsung isn't good at selling products, they are makers.
90% of this forum is complaints just like this, yet people continue to buy direct from Samsung.

Buy from a 3rd party retailer, they don't make stuff so they can focus on selling and customers.
Amazon, best buy are always good.
Cheaper too
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Wearables

Hi, we sincerely apologize caused to you.

We kindly request you to write back to us with the service ticket number of the device.

So that we will check with the concerned team about the repair status of the device.

0 Likes