Original topic:

Watch3

(Topic created on: 04-03-2021 07:09 AM)
Pad57
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
Do anyone know if we are getting the Blood oxygen for the watch3 in Canada or why we do have it like it was to be on it . 
I bought this for the helth not to tell time it said it was to have it but it not on the one I have .
Can anyone tell me how to get it on my Canadin watch3. 
Thanks stay safe all ..
strangpad@hotmail.ca 
12 Comments
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Wearables
Search on YouTube and XDA forums. Change the watch 3 CSC to UK region and everything will be unlocked. It's because the government hasn't approved of these features yet in Canada so it's locked.

I changed my watch to a UK CSC and everything works. Stress measurements, blood oxygen, blood pressure, ECG and etc.
Pad57
Active Level 1
Wearables
Wow thanks is it hard to do
0 Likes
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Wearables
Nope. You just need to download a few things and flash your watch firmware. Takes a few tries but it's pretty simple
Pad57
Active Level 1
Wearables
Thanks I will try an find what I need you were very helpful.
I have a heart Afib 2 x time to emergency my heart is going 30 bpm to over 200 in a min waiting to see a heart DR cant get one because of covid 19 so I am watching it very close I need blood oxygen
The watch3 was just like the reading of the emergency EKG I was sent home with 30 bpm from there EKG not good gave me nothing to help the first time second time they gave me a pill .
Stay safe
Deeezzyyy
Expert Level 1
Wearables
Oh wow, stay safe bud!

There are 2 ways to do it.

Like Tallman said, if you only need blood pressure and ECG, you can just install them with his video.

But if you need more features like blood oxygen too then yeah, you need to flash to UK CSC.
Pad57
Active Level 1
Wearables
How do I flash to UK CSC .
0 Likes
Wearables

Try my suggestion, no need to flash your firmware if you just need BP and ECG.

0 Likes
Wearables

Officially not approve yet.

You can follow below youtube video if you just want ECG and BP. Only software installation, no flash ROM needed.
https://youtu.be/SdhIV7w-cDA

PigFarmer
Active Level 10
Wearables
Blood Oxygen was disabled since the Note 8 and all explanations of when it will return to Canadian consumers is Bull Shyte as long as Samsung can get sales for it's crappie phones and watches.
My advice .... take a look at Huawei. Phones and watch is much better. 👌
0 Likes