Original topic:

Watch4 not responsive

(Topic created on: 01-02-2023 04:31 PM)
yvonneyen
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
Purchase watch4 classic in Oct 2021. On 31 Dec 2022, the watch screen flicking and screen turn white.

Any idea what happened to this watch?

So sad if the useful life of this watch just a year plus?

Thank for your advice in advance.

5 Comments
WinnieC
Expert Level 5
Wearables

Sorry to hear that. I heard this issue happened on many Galaxy Watch users too. You can try to switch off the AOD and see will it work or not. 

Beside that, make sure your watch OS is up to date.

If the problem still occur, suggest that you book your appointment with Samsung support team for the watch to do check up.

Here is their contact page in case you need it: 

https://www.samsung.com/my/support/contact/

* I do not own a Galaxy Watch before, the above method i saw many times already (when you google it).

yvonneyen
Active Level 1
Wearables
Thank you for your time. I have a chat with Samsung, and they also asked me to contact the support team. The warranty just ended Oct 2022. Wonder how much it will cost. Also, it is implied that the watch has a very short lifespan.
TonySY3
Active Level 10
Wearables
Yeah, contact the support team is the wise choice
Wearables
Sad news. Please bring to any Samsung outlets.
yvonneyen
Active Level 1
Wearables
At mid valley service center, they suspect LCd screen issue. Attached the repair price .. my goodness. Half of the price of a new watch5. Should repair or not. I totally lost my confidence in Samsung watch. Terrible. Anyway I choose to repair, only warranty for 3 months. Wish me luck20230102_162626_1000014648_1672647998.jpg