Original topic:

Watch5 Pro shipping Status

(Topic created on: 08-20-2022 09:58 AM)
alfuture
Active Level 5
Options
Wearables
Hey guys, I placed the order on August 10, it's still showing Processing now.. anyone had their orders shipped out already?  When did you place your orders?
SM customer service **bleep**, they don't care as soon as you place the order cuz they've got the money. Keep sending those robot c/p response. Tbh im starting losing faith on them👎👎👎 probably it'll be my last samsung product if they keep doing it.. sighs 

FYI, the reason thy I brought it up was b/c few of my friends placed the order later than me but their have been shipped out, so @*$% First In/First Out....
52 Comments
Axton
Options
Wearables

Hi Alfuture , we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
We can understand your situation. Due to high demand there is a delay in the shipment of the device.

We kindly request you to contact our Online shopping team.
So, they will help you with the order status of your Galaxy Watch 5 pro.

https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/contact/#contactinfo

0 Likes
alfuture
Active Level 5
Wearables
I've already contacted them, and as I said, they're not helping.. just standard response. They first said my order was on 11th, i asked them to double check several times, they say it IS the 11th, but after showed them all my records and receipts, they said they told me the wrong date, I was right, it is the 10th, they miss-read it. ??? C'mon.. you should've lied better than this.. I don't know if I should trust you/ them anymore
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Wearables

The ".. high demand" excuse, will become a thing of the past, when people stop ordering Samsung's products, because Samsung's Order & Shipping Logistics are terrible.. 

How is it that Samsung always seems to be surprised, or unprepared for orders after a new release? 

Which part of Samsung was unaware that a new device was going to be launched? 

Supply Side oblivious to the Unboxing Announcements? 

Maybe if Samsung didn't demand payment at the time of ordering, but instead processed the payments when the product was shipped.. there wouldn't be such growing resentment towards Samsung's process? 

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/others/update-regarding-galaxy-s22-and-tab-s8-shipment-delays/td...

20 August 2022 135918 GMT-0400.jpg

alfuture
Active Level 5
Wearables
Even a small retailer could've done their inventory control better, like I said, their "strategy" is I've got the money, you're on your own.
-ACon-
Active Level 6
Wearables
Hi alfuture, I ordered Watch 5 pro and buds 2 pro on August 10. I received them yesterday. I hope you receive it soon.
alfuture
Active Level 5
Wearables
Good for you 😂
0 Likes
-ACon-
Active Level 6
Wearables
I also had to deal with their pathetic service 3 times and had to pick up my package from fedex. They messed up my address in the shipping label.
0 Likes
alfuture
Active Level 5
Wearables
Tbh I'm not too surprised anymore by now lol but luckily you got your stuffs eventually on time~
0 Likes
Withawye
Active Level 1
Wearables

UPDATE: AUGUST 29, still no watch, "preparing for dispatch" for the past 5 days. This is my third watch. I love them, but the logistics and lack of accessories are astounding. You make 1 million watches, make 2 million 35-cent straps. It was the same way with the last watch; trying to find a Samsung strap was impossible. The Amazon ones, for the most part, aren't bad, but not the same.

In this case, I forgot to order a D Buckle in a second colour. You would think you'd be able to order one, but NO straps are listed on the website. Luckily I haven't received the watch, so it's no big deal. 

When you pay in advance, you expect an honest answer; these are back ordered we expect delivery by this date XXXX we'll process your payment when we've received the stock, and they're ready to ship. If you don't want to wait, click here to cancel your order. 

-----

Yes, there seems to be no logic in their logistics or deployment of products. My Fold 4, Buds, and case, my wife's Flip 4, Buds, and charger all arrived via FedEx the next day on Friday. However, the Watch 5 Pro and Charger have been processing for quite some time.

I'll give Samsung some credit because it was an overnight courier and quick delivery. But why online orders wouldn't be prioritized is a big question. You would think they'd give you the option to take a product from the local Samsung store if it was available? Secondly, you would think repeat customers would benefit the brand; the sooner they get the new hardware, the sooner they're out selling your product for you.

We'll see how long this takes!