Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Weak NFC on GW 5 pro

(Topic created on: 01-07-2023 06:29 PM)
LowLevel
Active Level 2
Options
Wearables
Just joined samsung family few days ago and brought galaxy watch 5 pro. I'm super happy with its design but there's one bit of problem, the NFC. Tried samsung pay or Google wallet, both hit and missed 80% of the time, such as transport , retail store. 

So far, nothing was fixed neither the repair service do wonders. Ending up using phone as digital payment. 

Has any one got this same problem? I'll be happy if there's Solutions 

0 Likes
23 Comments
Wearables
Hi...

I just got the Watch 5 Pro few days ago... Normally I just use my Samsung Pay on my Z Fold 4...

I will set up my Samsung Pay on my Watch 5 Pro and use it for today n give u an real life in a day usage by tonight...

Get back to u later...

Have a nice Saturday...
LowLevel
Active Level 2
Wearables
Nice, Hope everything works on your end. Probably I got unlucky with specific batch ? Hope not

Happy weekend!
Wearables
All set up and going out soon to give it a try...

Get back to u tonight...

By the way r u using any casing on your Watch 5 Pro?! If u r using then might b the material causing an interference... u might like to take out your casing n try if u r using any...20230107_152437_1000007952_1673076280.jpg
0 Likes
Wearables
Just done my 1st Samsung Pay at Gaint Supermarket on my Watch 5 Pro... Everything smooth like "Butter" like the BTS song... Lol... 😅😂🤣

Later got chance I use again... 20230107_182635_1000007959_1673087198.jpg
LowLevel
Active Level 2
Wearables
Great to hear yours are working flawlessly. Mine does not have any casing or protective screen.I got to go for another round of service center. Hope they can do one to one exchange.
Wearables
After evening that supermarket transaction I still go take bus, mrt and purchase other things everything went well...
LowLevel
Active Level 2
Wearables
Got mine motherboard replaced and its working flawlessly.
Wearables
Great to hear that... mind share with us all here how long the duration in service center?
LowLevel
Active Level 2
Wearables
Well ... in details..during off peak around 30 minutes till my turn (appointments only). With explaining plus documentation takes additional 15 minutes +/-. Finally, the parts replaced takes about 1 to 2 working day . as usual customer service will explain the delays if parts not available.