Original topic:

Weird Behavior

(Topic created on: 06-30-2022 03:54 PM)
joker039
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
So, I'm not able to use the Find feature from the Smartthings apps for Galaxy Buds2. 
An error comes up after clicking Find from wearable saying "The device you selected is not registered to your Samsung Account" even though I can see it as registered.
Tried resetting the Buds multiple times. And I know these aren't fake because I bought them from their official website, can use all the features from the Wearable app and the Auto switch feature works seamlessly between phone and tablet. 
And the most annoying part is, Tech support has no idea what's wrong with it. All they want me to do is reset my phone. They're like, all the features are working fine so there's nothing wrong with the Buds here, you should reset your phone and after resetting the phone, it didn't work. So their answer was, everything looks good to us, your phone can connect to it, your tablet can connect, they're registered with your account. 

If anyone has any clue, please let me know what should I do!!
5 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Wearables

Any chance that you accidentally registered your buds on the US Samsung site? 

0 Likes
joker039
Active Level 1
Wearables
Nope. I logged into Samsung.ca while registering. But I don't think it would make a difference. I never manually registered my Buds Pro, but I'm able to use Find for them without any issues.
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Wearables

Hi, just to confirm have you registered the device in the Samsung members app.

0 Likes
joker039
Active Level 1
Wearables
Yes, they're already registered there..

Though I had to manually put the serial and model number because, for some reason, the QR scanner doesn't pickup the code while scanning from the Members App. I tried it on the Camera app and it scans it fine.
0 Likes
Axton
Options
Wearables

Hi, we suggest you to delete the registered product from your Samsung account and register it again.
Then We kindly request you to follow below steps to find bud feature. https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/mobile-devices/find-your-samsung-galaxy-devices/

0 Likes