cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Why my galaxy watch5 cannot pay during tapping on the bus sensor?

(Topic created on: 05-16-2023 09:25 PM)
Yoahyo
Active Level 2
Options
Wearables
As abive
Yoahyo
Active Level 2
Wearables
Credit card was setup on my phone and watch as a transport card. SimplyGo App was installed only on my phone
0 Likes
Yoahyo
Active Level 2
Wearables
Credit card was setup on my phone and watch. SimplyGo was installed only my phone
0 Likes
Yoahyo
Active Level 2
Wearables
Credit card was setup on my phone and watch. SimplyGo was installed only on my phone
0 Likes
JP19
Expert Level 3
Wearables
There is a glitch on the comments. So probably u will need to go to my top (1st) comment and click reply instead.
0 Likes
jamesbob
Active Level 7
Wearables
hi Yoahyi, have the same issue you. assuming that you have set up a credit card for Transport Card. for my problem, the watch was about 1 month old from manufacturer date yet have issue with it. i have at least 50% misses when tapping on card reader (both train stations and buses) . the remaining 5, 3 of it goes through okay on 2nd attempt and the remaining 2 needs 3rd or 4th attempt to go through
0 Likes
JP19
Expert Level 3
Wearables
If you already have a transport card set-up on ur watch's Samsung Pay app, just turn on the NFC and tap the card reader will do.
0 Likes
Yoahyo
Active Level 2
Wearables
Will try again. Thanks for the reply 👍
JP19
Expert Level 3
Wearables
Hope it works this time for u. 🖐
jamesbob
Active Level 7
Wearables
it doesn't matter whether a card is being set up in SimplyGo or not. so long it is a credit card issued by local bank, transport card reader will go through.
jamesbob
Active Level 7
Wearables
i also faced the same issue with my 1 month old (from manufacturer date) Watch5. I had 50% chance of miss when tapping on card reader. the other 3 times were successful but need 2nd attempt and the remaining 2 times need 3 or more attempts to re-scan.

i brought it to service centre and they did software patches. which i did before bringing it to service but i think it is doing the job now.. as the scans has higher success rate for 1 attempt
0 Likes