Original topic:

YouTube music on Samsung Watch.

(Topic created on: 05-07-2022 02:10 PM)
Arijit
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
I know Samsung has spotify integration but for people who dont use spotify can we have direct streaming of YouTube music for LTE versions of the new galaxy watch ? It will be appreciated so much because music is the only reason i have to carry my smartphone with me during my runs.
0 Likes
15 Comments
BloodWolfe
Active Level 7
Wearables
Yes, that we can.
Arijit
Active Level 3
Wearables
Google IO 😁
0 Likes
CharmaineK
Active Level 5
Wearables

I view and listen to YouTube music videos through the Internet on the watch. I searched for YouTube under the Internet app and bookmarked it. I like that I don't need to use my earbuds to listen to music like I do when using Spotify or YouTube Music apps installed on the watch. It just takes time to navigate the small screen. I also have the YouTube music app, but to be Bluetooth connected and use earbuds to listen to the playlists. With Spotify, I can use as standalone as playlists download to the watch, but again need earbuds to listen. The Calm app is also on the watch and I do not need earbuds to listen.

Screenshot 2022-05-07 163845.jpg20220507_161512.jpg20220507_161611.jpg

0 Likes
Arijit
Active Level 3
Wearables
This post was before GW4, so now we all are Happy 🙂
0 Likes
CharmaineK
Active Level 5
Wearables

LOL. Ya I just noticed the date.

0 Likes
CharmaineK
Active Level 5
Wearables

I also added local radio station through the internet. It's a little choppy but I don't need earbuds.

My watch is connected to WIFI/Bluetooth. I don't have LTE plan yet so I still need to have my phone with me.

Screenshot 2022-05-07 170550.jpgScreenshot 2022-05-07 170531.jpg

0 Likes