-CLOSED- [CONTEST] Join The OOO Reply Challenge 🌟

(Topic created on: 04-29-2024 09:37 AM)
SamsungErika
Community Manager
Options
Community Games

OOO-Chat-assist.jpg

Hey Members, 
Ever thought your Out of Office (OOO) auto replies could win you some prizes? Because, it now can!
It’s time to bring your A game to The OOO Reply Challenge, happening right here! 🚀

What’s the challenge?
We want you to craft the most creative OOO auto reply, and make it 100% “safe for work” with the help of Chat Assist with Galaxy AI! Think of it as a test of your wit, humour and professionalism, combined!

If you are not sure how to use this super cool Galaxy AI feature, do check out our Chat Assist video guide here, or learn more on how Galaxy AI can improve your lives here!
*The Galaxy AI Chat Assist feature is available on the Galaxy S24 Series phones, the Galaxy S23 & S23 FE Series, Galaxy Z Fold5 & Flip5 and Galaxy Tab S9 Series.
*Chat Assist requires Wi-Fi connection or mobile data. Some features of Chat Assist may require a Samsung Account. Translation might not be accurate. The availability of translation service may vary by country, region, or language. Accuracy of results is not guaranteed. Supported apps include Samsung Messages, Android Messages, KakaoTalk, Whatsapp, Instagram, Google Chat, Signal, Line Messenger and Tango. List of supported apps may vary from country.

How do I participate?
Participation is easy! Simply follow the steps below:
1. Create your OOO message on your Galaxy AI supported Galaxy devices.
2. Click on the Galaxy AI icon, and select Chat Assist.
3. Select your choice from the list of suggested Galaxy AI generated messages.
4. Copy and paste the message in the comments section of this Community post.
5. Include in your comment, which phone case you would like to win (Galaxy S24, Galaxy S24+ or Galaxy S24 Ultra
The top 6 most creative answers win!

What can you win? 🎁
You may be one of the lucky ones walking away with a cool set of Sunnies Studios bundle, which includes the following accessories:
• 1 x Sunnies Studios Galaxy S24 Series Phone Case (Galaxy S24, Galaxy S24+ or Galaxy S24 Ultra);
• 1x Sunnies Studios Griptok
• 1x Sunnies Studios Sticker Sheet; and
• 1x Sunnies Studios Buds Case.

The OOO Reply Challenge starts 29 April 2024 and ends 19 May 2024. So come on, make your OOO reply the talk of the town (or at least the office 😉), and you may be a WINNER!*
Terms & conditions apply.

27 Comments
girisarthak
Active Level 3
Community Games
"Zooming through the cosmos, I'm currently offline exploring the Galaxy. While I'm out stargazing and pushing the boundaries of communication, my trusty Galaxy assistant has taken the helm. If you're reaching out about the latest in stellar technology, leave a message among the stars and I'll rocket back to you with the speed of the new Galaxy S24 Ultra's processor!"
I would like to win phone case of Galaxy S24 ultra
paxultek
Active Level 3
Community Games
Hi. I'm out of office and on vacation 🏖
I will not be able to answer your emails or your call or any question
I make spreadsheets, my manager says can't wait, 📊
He writes me appraisals and tells me I'm great, 🏆
I don't have access to my phone or laptop, 📱 💻
But when I'm back on 2nd of September, I'll catch up and be on top 🔝
#OutOfOffice #VacationMode #BackSoon

Would like the S24 Ultra case please
Community Games
It's time to kick back, relax, and let my hair down... or in my case, my flippers! 🐠 I'll be diving into some well-deserved time off, but feel free to give the office a call if you need a fin-tastic assist. 😄 I'll resurface on May 20th, ready to make some waves! 🌊 #VacationMode #FlipperLife #OutOfOffice #OOO

Phone case for my S24Ultra to protect my vacay buddy please 🏖
Community Games
Such a cool comp!
Good luck everyone 💯
Caity
Active Level 1
Community Games
Subject: On a Top-Secret Mission!

G'day mate!

I've embarked on a daring quest to uncover the truth behind the elusive drop bear. My journey through the Australian bush is treacherous, but fear not, I shall return triumphant with evidence in hand (or by [insert return date here]).

Should you need immediate assistance while I'm out tracking paw prints and deciphering growls, please contact my trusty sidekick at [colleague's email]. They're well-equipped to handle any situation with the cunning of a koala and the speed of an emu.

Keep your eyes peeled for my triumphant return, and remember, if you hear a rustle in the leaves, it just might be me!

Cheers,
[Your Name]

Galaxy S24 case would be great for my mission!
0 Likes
Dragondog
Active Level 2
Community Games
Hey there. I am not in the office so please call me when I'm back. I'm out for two weeks and won't answer any text emails or calls. Sorry but if you want you can call my boss. 📞👥 #OfficeLife #TwoWeeksOut
0 Likes
HarsH1072
Beginner Level 2
Community Games
Hi Era
0 Likes
Community Games
Good luck 🤞
0 Likes
Teah13
Active Level 4
Community Games
Hello, I apologize that you missed my deadline. Did no one inform you that I was stepping out? You are important to me, so I will get back to you as soon as possible. I will be available again on January 31, 2025. Again, your well-being is of the utmost importance to me, so please feel free to send me a message anytime. I may be able to read them, but I just won't be able to reply. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
24+ case.
0 Likes