Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

-CLOSED- Redemption opportunity #1 - Share your best Galaxy AI tip!

(Topic created on: 05-14-2024 11:53 PM)
SamsungErika
Community Manager
Options
Community Games

Galaxy S24 Series phone case redemption for existing Members

img-existing-mem-pc.jpg

Share with us your best Galaxy AI tip for your Out of Office days and you may redeem a FREE Members exclusive Galaxy S24 Ultra phone case & enjoy a bonus gift of either a Key Ring or Sticker Sheet!

How can I redeem the case?

Step 1: Plan your answer for this prompt, “With Galaxy AI, I can ________________ on my Out of Office days.”

Step 2: Share your Galaxy AI tip on Members Community. Don’t forget to include the following hashtags, #SamsungOnHoliday and #SamsungMembersOOO!

Step 3: Answers will be reviewed after campaign end date, where you will receive your free Galaxy S24 Series limited edition phone case! This limited time perk starts from 13 May and ends 26 May, and is applicable to the first 29 redemptions, whilst stocks last. Terms and conditions apply.

KatiePotatey
Active Level 1
Community Games
With Galaxy AI, I can use live translate with new friends while holidaying overseas on my Out of Office days. Language is no longer a barrier! #SamsungOnHoliday #SamsungMembersOOO
0 Likes
BAAMM
Active Level 4
Community Games
With Galaxy AI, I can explore the world with my Galaxy S24 ultra and enjoy my hobby becoming a photography of my own right on my Out of Office days #SamsungOnHoliday #SamsungMembersOOO
0 Likes
blimey0
Active Level 1
Community Games
With Galaxy AI, I can circle to search for local food and attractions, use live translation to interact with the locals and use Photo Assist to take better photos on my Out of Office days. #SamsungOnHoliday #SamsungMembersOOO
0 Likes
paxultek
Active Level 4
Community Games
With Galaxy AI, I can use the Chat Assist feature to craft a creative OOO message, utilise the Interpreter feature with non-english speaking people, and connect with people on my Out of Office days. SamsungOnHoliday #SamsungMembersOOO
0 Likes
SJSJDaily
Active Level 4
Community Games
With Galaxy AI, I can take my photos to the next level for social media posting by moving & deleting objects with photo assist on my Out of Office Days.

#SamsungOnHoliday #SamsungMembersOOO
0 Likes
imsleepybunny
Active Level 1
Community Games
With Galaxy AI, I can edit my pics easily with AI on my Out of Office days. #SamsungOnHoliday #SamsungMembersOOO!
0 Likes
Abhi01
Active Level 1
Community Games
“With Galaxy AI, I can use the AI Language translation while I'm overseas struggling to understand on my Out of Office days.”

#SamsungOnHoliday #SamsungMembersOOO
0 Likes
Community Games
With Galaxy AI, I can take my photos to the next level for social media posting by moving & deleting objects with photo assist on my Out of Office Days.

#SamsungMembersOOO
#SamsungOnHoliday20240424_210313_1000066148_1713959768.jpg
0 Likes
gigicyc
Beginner Level 2
Community Games
With Galaxy AI, I can communicate freely and fluently with people of different language backgrounds on my Out of Office days. #SamsungOnHoliday #SamsungMembersOOO
0 Likes
Kim4643
Active Level 1
Community Games
With Galaxy AI, I can get creative with my photo editing on my Out of Office days.”
#SamsungOnHoliday and #SamsungMembersOOO!
0 Likes