Also celebrating the first 1.5 months with my tablet 

First the book cover  settings is now available under accessories 

I have a cheap-o case that I bought from shopee and it is a hit or miss 

should try it later sometime when I buy a new case for my tablet 

Update 09/30/2021
Nope the book cover settings does not work on Tab A with Spen 2019

Next is continue apps on other devices 

Did not get to try this feature because my phone is stuck at ONEUI 2.0 

but this feature is great if it also supports the old versions of ONEUI. 

Not a big change but I miss the palm swipe to capture from my old Tab 4 which has this feature but was not included in ONEUI 2.1 so yeah I'm happy they brought it back. 

Edge panels also is a big changer for me because I use my tablet for school and most of the time I need to have split screens. With the edge panel I can just simply drag the app on either side to turn on multitasking, unlike from ONEUI 2.1 that I still need to open the recents menu to have multitasking mode. 

No comment I just like the style of the brief notifications hehe 

You can now assign things with every button on your mouse especially when you use the MX master series mouse which has addtional buttons on the sides 

(Not sponsored tho, pero beke nemen logitech lol) 

The volume slider is now moved to the side 

Not really a fan because it is at the center right side instead of placing it beside the volume rocker but yeah the new style is great just needs some time adjusting 

Love the visual representation here 

Music Share 

Did not use it yet coz my speaker can support two devices connected at the same time but yeah must try it anytime soon 

Lock screen has a new design to the widgets which is now below the clock 

Which is also great coz I dont need to swipe on the clock just to control my music 

Anyways shameless plug... Stream Wolfgang by Stray Kids on Apple Music it will be a great help for them to win the survival show they're on 

The notification shade now also grouped the playback notifications of streaming apps at the top. 

There is also the "bubble" which I am not really a fan 

Anyways shameless plug... Stream Wolfgang by Stray Kids on Apple Music it will be a great help for them to win the survival show they're on 

The recents menu is also changed for my tab, in ONEUI 2.1 it is shown one by one which wastes a lot of screen real estate unlike this layout which I can see 6 recent apps in one screen 

5 Comments
Carlo18
Active Level 5
Community Guidelines
What exact model is that?
Nicknackirito
Active Level 3
Community Guidelines
It's SM-P205 the one with the sim card slot hehe
Carlo18
Active Level 5
Community Guidelines
Oh i thought the tab a 8.0 with the non-s pen(SM-T295) got the update. Thanks anyway!
Nicknackirito
Active Level 3
Community Guidelines
I think the non spen variant will follow the original release which is august 2021
Anyways welcome hehe
TeamGalaxyEvflor
Options
Community Guidelines

Congratulations on having your update! Again your tablet is in its best condition. Feel free to share your galaxy update experience, tips and tricks here in the Samsung member community. Stay safe and have a great day!