Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy A52 4G One ui 6??

(Topic created on: 02-21-2024 02:47 AM)
grizzly2595
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Has samsung already forgotten about this phone?? The One Ui 6 should have been rolled out but it's already the 21st of February and there is still no new update even a security patch?? Samsung you are really disappointing for promising a 3 year os updates for this phone but delaying its final update. Shame on you samsung !! 
11 Comments
HanakoKun
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Based on the certain post on X. The A52 is supposed to get its update last year dec. It is also mentioned in their official website. https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/one-ui-software-update/1708514756085.jpg
HanakoKun
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Dunno whats happening anymore
0 Likes
grizzly2595
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
that's so strange from samsung to delay the update when even their website says that it should've received the update last year!!!
0 Likes
ジャメラ
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
I've been waiting for that update so bad
Jay-Sparks
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
So dissapointing.
grizzly2595
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
hays sobrang nakakadisappoint na talaga si samsung. Parang wala na atang balak ibigay yung uodate ahit security patch hayss...
0 Likes
Pipiyok
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Its a prank update 🙄
0 Likes
_ianjms
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
A friend of mine just upgraded his A52 to One UI 6, he even showed me the new music player seekbar yesterday.

I believe they're just taking their time with the rollout, but the update is already there. Btw we live in the Philippines, so it might vary region by region!
0 Likes
Jay-Sparks
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Can you confirm if its an OTA update or your friend just downloaded the russian OS release?
0 Likes