Original topic:

Have you been hacked?

(Topic created on: 05-05-2024 11:31 PM)
mindlz
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Maybe you just think you have been hacked. There are many ways one can achieve this. The methods can be very simple or complex. Whatever it is, it is in my mind one of the least talked about topics and is a lot more common than the industry will ever admit.

It's up to you to protect your phone. Most of us do. The problem is that there are things we're not told and there are situations where it may be difficult to safely do so. Once a device or a device owner has become a victim of an invader, it becomes extremely difficult to break free and secure privacy once again.

The after effects of this can be quite damaging. It becomes a challenge to function normally even when there is no longer a threat to the device.
I believe that this behaviour in victims is in large part due to a misunderstanding of how their device works and how to properly protect, or eliminate against any possible attacks.

What i plan to do is create a package for anyone that wants some help. It will not contain information about how to gain access. I do not and will not ever provide that kind of information nor will i direct you to any sources. I will in detail explain how to stop it from happening as well as how to rid of it whether or not you have had an invasion of your privacy. 

If interested, return here in the next few days for a link. 

There are 2 more things i need to say. You should actually learn on your own and not use the link. That might sound odd, but it's true. 

Lastly, i am unable to provide a way to block police surveilence. You'll need to complain to Samsung and their use of SSL 7 technology for that one. If your ex is using a Stingray, or you discover how to locate one, the only solution is to not communicate on a phone. You'll never be allowed to use a phone or any computing device that the manufacturer cannot operate well beyond the consumer's capability. We can get very close, though. ;)

LINK NOT AVAILABLE YET
IT IS BEST NOT TO USE IT AND LEARN ON YOUR OWN
2 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

You seem to say a lot, but you aren't re-inventing the wheel or anything. 

Seems like a lot of sizzle, but no steak. 

Day_Walker
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Lol agreed.

Seems like the karot for those to bite, and soon the stick of a package installed and ransom fees to get access to your data. ;)