Original topic:

I love Samsung but...

(Topic created on: 03-08-2021 06:37 PM)
JoeGregory
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Books

I recently bought a Galaxy Flex 13.3 i7 laptop. I took a payment option through pay bright and it took almost two weeks to get the confirmation mail and a  month to get it delivered. The packaging was too bad where some papers are used for wrapping. From second day a line appeared on screen which looks like a hardware issue. I contacted them through chat and they took me through all the diagnosis like updating all and even did a factory reset. But the problem still exists. I tried to contact them again and services/support said only online shopping can help me and the online shopping told the other way. and they said since i ordered it through online I cant go to store for support. Then I tried contacting them via phone. One guy took the phone after 20 minutes of waiting and asked order number and stuff like that and said only customer relation can help me with that and he transferred the call to them and waited like 20 minutes again but no body picked the call and even wait tone went off. I contacted them again via chat and they asked for 24 to 48 hours and now I got a mail from fed-Ex about printing a label for return. Still I don't get any mail from Samsung saying whether its a return or replacement. I tried writing an email to Samsung Canada but the email feature is showing error in their website. So I came here. Does anybody know email id for Samsung support?

I am student here and I am using Samsung phone and watch and fall in love with them and that trust made me buy a Samsung laptop. it was for my study purposes. Now I don't think I will get the laptop even my studies are over. Some of my friends told me you got better options for laptop. But I went for it and now..... This is what I get. . I won't prefer online shopping anymore. It has given me more than enough trouble. if I had bought it from a store I could have taken it to store and might have found a faster solution. Please give me a solution for this.

20 Comments
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Books
Only Moderators can help for this... @keagan @Halston @Valeriya are your there ???
JoeGregory
Active Level 1
Galaxy Books
Thanks Cassidy. I am new here. Thanks for letting them know.
Halston
Options
Galaxy Books

Hi JoeGregory,

Welcome to the Samsung Members Community Canada.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Please check the direct message I sent you by following the below instructions and reply to us with the requested information.

Log in to the web version of Samsung Members community Canada (Link: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/community/ct-p/ca-community ) and click on the Message icon at the top right(Samsung Members) >> Inbox >> Reply to the DM(Direct Message). 

JoeGregory
Active Level 1
Galaxy Books
Thank you 🙏 Halston. I should have came here early. Hope this will solve my problems. 😅
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Books

@JoeGregory

Don't forget to tell us if @Halston  resolved your problem properly...

JoeGregory
Active Level 1
Galaxy Books
I send him all the details he asked for. Then I haven't heard from him till now. Anyway I am returning the laptop today. Now two orders are appearing on my account. One asking for return and other under process. I dont know how long it will take. Thanks for the support @Cassidy and @TBone
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Books
@Halston will give you a answer soon...wait for his answer before doing anything...
0 Likes
JoeGregory
Active Level 1
Galaxy Books

Yeah He replied. Once they receive the damaged item they will ship the new one. I send it today. Hope I will get a well packed good laptop.

Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Books
Good news...
Now, you know where to go if you have any problems...
Don't forget to tell us if everything is Ok when you receive your other laptop...👍
Thanks @Halston 😊