Original topic:

What is wrong With Samsung direct fulfillment

(Topic created on: 08-19-2022 02:58 AM)
Chelli
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Books
I ordered a Galaxy book 2 pro 360 on Monday and was told i would receive it Wednesday.  I could have picked it up next day but the extra day was not an issue.   It's now Friday and still has not shipped.   When i ask why the "customer service representative "  know nothing.   Saying you should have it tomorrow 48 his at the most.    It's the worst service!! Love their products but someone seriously needs to overhaul their shipping and customer service departments!  Had the same issue when i offered my s22 ultra and my watch.   
0 Likes
5 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Books

"Overwhelming Success"™

0 Likes
Chelli
Active Level 3
Galaxy Books
Hahaha. Or broken and disconnected process. Lack of client appreciation and an abundance of just dont care!
0 Likes
-ACon-
Active Level 6
Galaxy Books
Trust me i was so happy they finally FOR THE FIRST TIME shipped order on time without delays. It was out for delivery and then received notification "shipment delays" incorrect address... I checked my invoice and it is showing correct address so someone put wrong address in there 😡
0 Likes
Axton
Options
Galaxy Books

Hi, We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We can understand your situation.
We are expecting a delay on certain models.
Please note that we remain committed to expediting your order as soon as possible and apologize for any inconvenience caused.

For additional information, please reach out to our On-line Shopping team at info.seca@samsung.com.

0 Likes
AW1228
Active Level 3
Galaxy Books
As a person who works in Supply Chain including Direct Fulfillment I can say the CS teams will be pretty much useless when it comes to Parcel orders. Sure they can guess delivery times based on normal expectations, but any CS person will pretty much just repeat that info back to you. They likely have never seen the warehouse before, will have zero clue how the building works, or know of any ongoing or sudden systematic/physical constraints causing any delays.
0 Likes