Did you mean: 

Original topic:

grieving over the death of some pixels on my z fold3's main screen

(Topic created on: 02-14-2022 02:52 PM)
edselespino
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Fold
the title says exactly how i feel towards what happened to my phone recently; it's not the "feeling-extremely-sad" kind of grief but the "feeling-very-upset-and-annoyed" one.... 

after i made a splurge on the note 3 back in 2013, the note remained to be the only choice i have in every phone upgrade that followed after and i would have preserved my devoutness to it for another eternity had samsung never ceased producing them.... samsung's decision to drop the production of the note series somehow forced me to give the z fold3 a chance.....

early encounters with the fold triggered an emotion that i became alienated to, over the years - the feeling of being thrilled and excited and prior to having those dead pixels on the screen, i must admit that our first month and 3days of togetherness has been as equally satisfying, amazing and amusing as the ones i had with the note...... unimaginable how those blissful days could suddenly turn troublesome unforbodigly - those miniscule white dots appearing out of nowhere immediately flipped the mood around....

worried that the situation may get worst if left unresolved for long, i immediately called samsung's customer service hotline to ask for help.... i was instructed to have the unit checked by the nearest authorized service center in my location..... having the need to travel around 25kms just to get it done, i immediately dropped all of my plans for that day and drove to lipa city..... once at the service center, i was attended to by the only "counter" representative there and in less than 3mins after i started discussing the issue with her and with no formal request for a repair being mentioned yet, I GOT DECLINED!!!! the representative, in a very straightforward manner, told me that they cannot accommodate the servicing of my unit because they do not have the needed tool/equipment and replacement part to fix it..... i was also told to call the hotline once again and seek help there instead....

having those dead pixels on my phone screen out of nowhere is annoying....

dropping all the plans i had for the day and driving all the way to lipa city just to be told upfront that all the things i did in order to be there were wasted was infuriating!!!!

being directed back to the customer service hotline for other possible solutions is simply outrageous..... how come these "other possible solutions" were never mentioned the first time i called them!?!?!?

i don't know how much more annoyance samsung will throw at me before this problem gets resolved.... can't they just replace the unit with a new one in order to save everyone from all of these mishaps!?!?!?

right now my phone was booked to be picked up at our residence as part of their d2d repair service for galaxy devices..... requested pick up date is february 14 but up to this point, the service center who's supposed to be facilitating the service has not contacted me yet..... 
0 Likes
4 Comments
Galaxy Fold
this is just a misunderstanding but definite samsung gotchu.
Galaxy Fold
Hopefully the moderators here can help you out. 😊
0 Likes
GSW_Emman
Active Level 3
Galaxy Fold
Just be patient and understanding of the situation. Contact them again for followups and ask for ticket number
0 Likes
mschacha
Active Level 1
Galaxy Fold
I have the same situation with my z flip 4 rn. I think it is a dead pixel too 🥺
0 Likes