Did you mean: 

Original topic:

The Samsung S-Pen: Bridging Devices, but Not Quite Enough

(Topic created on: 08-11-2023 09:04 PM)
nrthstr
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy Fold
As a long-time enthusiast of Samsung's innovative lineup, the S-Pen has been my trusted ally since its integration into the Note 3. Its transformative capabilities for productivity captured my attention, making it a staple across devices, from the Tab S3 to the Tab S7. My daily work setup included both the Tab S7 and the S22 smartphone, and the interchangeable use of the S-Pen between them was a productivity game-changer. The fluid transition from quick notes on the smartphone to comprehensive tasks on the tablet was seamless and empowering. 

However, my excitement about upgrading to the Fold 5 was met with a dose of disappointment. The Fold 5's lack of compatibility with my S22 S-Pen felt like a missed opportunity. Instead of enjoying the convenience of a single S-Pen that worked across devices, I found myself juggling two separate pens. It's frustrating to imagine a world of seamless integration – where a single S-Pen elegantly bridges the gap between smartphone and tablet – only to be met with the reality of carrying multiple accessories. Samsung's S-Pen has proven its potential as a unifying tool, and it's my hope that future devices, like the Fold 5, will embrace this convenience, allowing users to truly harness the power of innovation without the hassle of managing multiple styluses.
5 Comments
DanielNight00
Active Level 4
Galaxy Fold
Yes, and then there's the S-Pen Pro. You might want to look at this if you haven't already.
nrthstr
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Fold
Will get right on it, thanks dude.
Galaxy Fold
I definitely understand where you're coming from - having a Note20U and a Tab S7 FE, and now a Fold4. But I also kind of understand why the S Pen of the foldables are separated (technology and marketing aspects). Try the S Pen Pro as recommended by our fellow community member.
0 Likes
EJAlba
Active Level 2
Galaxy Fold
Hi! Where can i purchase the s pen pro? It is working on a phone and S7+?
0 Likes
Galaxy Fold
May third party sellers online. But some stores carry it din. If you want to be safe, better buy sa sfore. It should work on a phone/tab that accepts pen input, but you can double check din with the store clerks to be sure.
0 Likes