Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Z Fold 4 Pre-Order Issue

(Topic created on: 08-23-2022 03:43 PM)
Galaxy Fold
I have two accounts, one Consumer and one Corporate Individual. I was told Z Fold 4 pre-order is not available for Corporate indvidual accounts.

Anyone here who's on a Corporate Individual account type (not connected to employer) with Globe and having the same issue? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy Fold
Corporate Individual accounts don't have a hotline. They've transitioned to email correspondence since before the pandemic. But it's ok, I was just asking the group just incase someone has the same issue or not. I'll work out something with Globe. Thanks!

View solution in context

6 Comments
Galaxy Fold
i think theres a bug on globes end
0 Likes
Galaxy Fold
Ganun talaga Corporate Individual accounts and Corporate accounts in general. Medyo late sila sa gadget offers, kasi mas mura lumalabas yung unit sa account type na ito versus Consumer.
0 Likes
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Fold

Hello summeRamirez,

Thanks for reaching out to us. 

Regarding your query, please try again and/or call Globe Customer Service to further assist you.

Globe Customer Service

https://www.globe.com.ph/contact-us.html 

In the meantime, you can pre-order directly at Samsung website link below.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/smartphones/galaxy-z-fold4/ 

Hope you find this content helpful and your problem gets solved.

0 Likes
Solution
Galaxy Fold
Corporate Individual accounts don't have a hotline. They've transitioned to email correspondence since before the pandemic. But it's ok, I was just asking the group just incase someone has the same issue or not. I'll work out something with Globe. Thanks!
Shannejuan
Active Level 4
Galaxy Fold
try calling globe customer service.. see what the corporate account can offer.. if Z fold 4 is included on their gadget of choice. 😊
0 Likes
Galaxy Fold
Sa IG na lang tayo magusap hahahaha 🤣