Original topic:

[FanEdition]: Unboxing the Galaxy S23 FE & Buds FE.

(Topic created on: 10-31-2023 10:55 PM)
Galaxy Gallery
I just unboxed the latest #GalaxyS23FE (Fan Edition), #GalaxyBudsFE and the Minion Buds’ cover. I liked how the fan-favourite features of the flagship S23 series are combined into The Galaxy S23 FE. 

I am impressed by the elegant design of the phone that comes with matte metallic frame, Gorilla Glass 5 and modern, bold colours, including Mint, Cream, Graphite, and Purple.

In terms of functionality, Samsung did not compromise the features in comparison to the flagship S23 series. This is the perfect device to cater Galaxy S Series fans who want to own a device that meets their personal preferences as well as Samsung’s cutting-edge technology at an affordable price. 

I also unboxed the Galaxy Buds FE. I like the compact and ergonomic design. The Buds have an extra wing-like edge for better stability. Experience the everyday audio companion that truly caters to you. Get the Galaxy Buds FE at only RM399 and receive the cute-looking Minion Eco-Friends Cover worth RM169 for Free!

You can also enjoy an exclusive RM500 off when you register as #GalaxyTroop. Click the link below⬇️

Free double storage worth RM300, additional rebate up to RM350 when you trade-in. Plus up to 30% Off PWP.

Promo valid until 30 November 2023. While stocks last. T&C apply. For more information, visit www.samsung.com/my 

I will be sharing the features of the Galaxy FE series in-depth along the way. In the meantime, do also check my 'Unboxing' Instagram reel via the link below⬇️

theroytravels
Samsung Members Stars 2023/24

1 Comment
Weeah
Active Level 1
Galaxy Gallery
Samsung Galaxy A34 and the Website's application process is going on for the latest Windows App Store and Google Play Store Agreement between Apaches on Sites Recovery Resources 👍
0 Likes