Original topic:

-CLOSED- [CONTEST] WIN A BESPOKE Jet™ Pet Extra Stick Vacuum! Home Sweet Home#withGalaxy

(Topic created on: 03-06-2023 09:35 AM)
SamsungErika
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy News

Home Sweet Home 1080x564.jpg

We’re back! This month is an extra special contest as we give our users a chance to win one (1) x BESPOKE Jet™ Pet Extra Stick Vacuum (Green) (VS20A95923N).

All you need to do is share a picture of your favourite part of your home and show us what makes your space feel special and uniquely yours withGalaxy for a chance to WIN!

Remember, it can be of anything at all. Be creative and have fun!

Entries will be open from 9:00am March 6th, 2023 to 11:59pm April 2nd, 2023 for a chance to win one (1) x BESPOKE Jet™ Pet Extra Stick Vacuum (Green) (VS20A95923N).  Winner will be contacted by 5pm on April 3rd, 2023. 

Enter Now

Click here if you are using the web

Click here if you are using the app

The Photograph should not display any inappropriate, dangerous, unlawful, fraudulent, misleading or illegal content. Samsung reserves the right to remove any image that it deems inappropriate in the circumstances. *Terms and Conditions Apply

8 Comments
Galaxy News
There's a secret compartment in my fridge that nobody in my family knows about. I can hide little treats so I don't have to share 😝🤫
#withGalaxy 20230306_140806_1000020607_1678072090.jpg
shadie-lee
Active Level 1
Galaxy News
Love it especially the nuttella
Galaxy News
Another great contest 👏
Galaxy News
Nice competition! In home photography is a treat with Galaxy anyway!
JAG19
Active Level 1
Galaxy News
Have they fixed the download problem yet. 😕
0 Likes
Galaxy News
Good luck to all....
...great prize!
Greg
0 Likes
Galaxy News
Awesome competition 👏....good luck everyone 👍