SamsungSilky
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy News

DiscoverSynergyInUsJotformHeader1080x379.jpg

Show us your passion for Galaxy as Samsung Makers

Applications now Open!
04 July, 2022 -  17 July, 2022 
We await and welcome all of you  to help change the world through your passion for Galaxy as Samsung Makers

Register your interest here

Samsung Makers_Selection_Recruitment Poster_1080x2000-SEAU.jpg

*Open registrations from 04.07.22-17.07.22. For full terms and conditions visit here

38 Comments
B52bomber
Active Level 1
Galaxy News
Really bothered me about other people using my numbers and Passwords
Jonb059
Active Level 4
Galaxy News
Say what?
B52bomber
Active Level 1
Galaxy News
Atleast I've tried to contact people on my phone list but other numbers Block my phone number
Galaxy News
This is definitely something active Samsung Members should consider participating in.

For myself, (virtually) meeting and engaging with Samsung Members from other countries was really cool, and I got to speak with some really fun and interesting people from Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, India and a number of other countries.

And some of the new things @SamsungSilky has mentioned in that graphic looks like a lot of fun, especially if you're a big Samsung/tech fan.
Galaxy News
I totally agree 👌 @Dolgogi
hooty
Active Level 3
Galaxy News
I don't agree
Galaxy News
Totally agree 👍
RS_AUS
Active Level 4
Galaxy News
What sort of time commitment is needed?
Galaxy News
That's a good question, but it's also difficult to answer.

If Samsung does the on boarding program like we had, you will need to commit to around 1.5 to 2 hours for that.
For us, that was on a Saturday afternoon, so they could line up all the countries in that session at fair/reasonable times, (Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Australia, NZ, Vietnam, Thailand and Philipines).

As per @SamsungSilky's teaser/info image, you'll be invited to participate in events, such as unpacked.
In our case, there was a 1 hour test/info session, to make sure everything worked since there were Makers/Samsung Members from around the world connected at the same time.
From memory, we had 446 Makers/Samsung Members involved in the actual UnPacked event from 34 countries, which ran in total about 2 hours roughly, which was many of us having fun prior to the event and some other things 🤗

With regards to "New device trial", we didn't have that, so what kind of time would be needed for it and what's involved, I don't know.

Maybe one of the other Makers could give their thoughts?

I think those who want to participate, should be able to participate regularly here.

Obviously, Samsung is aware that people have families, work etc, so don't worry too much if you can't do everything.