Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Fold 4

(Topic created on: 02-19-2024 07:55 AM)
GORE73X
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Im having issues with my fold 4. Main screen can use but big screen went blank when it unfold. But when it folds back, the main went blank as well. 
0 Likes
10 Comments
JP19
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Hi, looks like the multiple foldings have caused the connection between the circuit board and the flex LCD cable to be loose. May need to visit the service centre to have it inspected.
MarciusC
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
I am having the same issue. If I reset, the big screen works. The moment I fold it and open, it is all black! 0
GORE73X
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Have tried the soft reset. It doesnt work as well.
0 Likes
MarciusC
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
When you see the samsung logo, open up and it works. The moment I fold, it will go blank.
Darknight10
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Hi, izzit after updating to one Ui6.0? Many had encountered problems after updating. Need Samsung to do something.
horridsam
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Same issue. Only been using the phone for 1.5 years. I can only use the big screen, once I fold my phone it just automatically shuts down. Warranty has expired and the service centre quoted me about 700 to fix the issue. What a joke
GORE73X
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Went to samsung earlier. It cost me SGD$761 to fix.
0 Likes
elfw69
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Did you proceed to fix? I was quoted same amount. Still considering whether to proceed
0 Likes
GORE73X
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Nah, not gonna fix it. Might as well i buy another phone. Somehow, i regret buying this phone though
0 Likes