Original topic:

how can I get ui3.0 android 11 beta?

(Topic created on: 11-16-2020 02:04 AM)
EnzoHANS
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
My Samsung account is registered at Canada.
4 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

Canada does not receive the Betas. 

BUT, if you know what you are doing, you can download the US One UI Beta 3.0 U1 & Flash it with Patched Odin. You would then have to flash the subsequent Betas in the proper sequence. You would need Platform-Tools and you SHOULD have a backup of your phone.  There's a few other steps that you would need to be familiar with as well! You should also download the current Canadian Samsung firmware to your computer. It's not really complicated but there are risks, and you REALLY need to know what you are doing.

This is NOT rooting your phone, so ignore any Samsung moderators who are telling you this!

The S20 series is expected to receive the official One UI v3.0 in the next few weeks, so if I were you, I'd just wait for the stable version from Samsung for your Canadian phone.

douellet90
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
wish I can for my phone also
0 Likes
EnzoHANS
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
I have tried few different oem firmware based from usa carriers. Some of them only care LTE+ and LTE,Since like no one supports our 5G signals first.

Then about UI3.0 android 11,its not updateble with any those usa oem firmware what i flashed.(i think its something inside our Canadian note 20u is different as compare down there state they get)
our model is n986w ,usa is n986u and n986u1.
After flashed ,the phone info will shows its n986u/u1,But can not get the beta.

So save our time ,let's wait official update then.
0 Likes
EnzoHANS
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
so I don't recommend people try it ,of course if some one successful make it,pls pm me details of your rom ver.and how,Thank you 😊
0 Likes