Original topic:

[FanEdition]: My review on the Galaxy S23 FE.

(Topic created on: 11-16-2023 12:32 AM)
Galaxy S

The Samsung Galaxy S23 FE opens the door for Galaxy fans to experience the best of the S23 series packed into one compact smartphone.

Choose from four hues of Mint, Graphite, Cream and Purple, each designed to create a captivating balance on a metal frame. With Corning Gorilla Glass 5 shielding the front and back, the phone is built to last. Plus, it comes with an IP68 rating for dust and water resistance.

Capture life's best moments with the pro-grade camera that turns your shots into works of art during day or night. S23 FE comes with 12MP ultra wide, 50MP wide-angle and 8MP Telephoto cameras.

Details on the Dynamic AMOLED 2x display pop to life even under varying light conditions. Eye Comfort Shield reduces blue light, making it easier on your eyes in the dark.

Calling it a night will be your choice, not your phone's. The 4,500mAh (typical) battery lets you go on gaming or watching without a pause.

Save RM300 if you purchase the Galaxy S23FE now, promo valid until 30 November 2023. T&Cs apply. For more information on the Galaxy FE series, visit www.samsung.com.my/my

Check my quick review video on Instagram ⬇️

theroytravels
Samsung Members Stars '23/24

5 Comments
Diven
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Mint would look amazing, no doubt! This is so cool
Galaxy S
Thank you 😃
0 Likes
Vanmathi