Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Green line issue

(Topic created on: 04-22-2024 07:39 AM)
Ganesh_Gk
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I am facing green line issue for my Samsung s21 mobile after software update.
Anyone facing this issue , I don't know any possible for free screen replacement from Samsung services center 🤔 
8 Comments
sars8888
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
No they just don't care. If your phone is out of warranty, the repair is chargeable even caused by the software update provided by Samsung. This is the reply from the Samsung management today
0 Likes
yb101
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Yes, same word to me
0 Likes
Trainman65
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Same answer from Samsung. Pay for replacement.
Pat-S21
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I got the same response even after I forwarded an eNewsletter from SamMobile. I am very surprised and taken aback by the indifferent attitude and response from Samsung's Singapore office. With this kind of indifferent attitude, I'll make sure my next replacement phone won't be a Samsung.
vinaynv
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I have the same issue as well. . Anyone know whats the solution
0 Likes
Pat-S21
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
One solution I can think of is that all affected parties to lodge a complain with Case Singapore, if you are a Singaporean. If not then write to Samsung's CEO in HQ. I have the SamMobile write up that a Screen Replacement for all affected S21 & S22.
0 Likes
Pat-S21
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Sorry, I missed out the word *free* screen replacement.
0 Likes
CKW69
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Please be informed that while you may attempt to contact Samsung support through their website, it is highly unlikely that they will replace your screen free of charge. Instead, they will most likely request payment for the replacement. It is worth noting that other countries, such as India, have managed to obtain free screen replacements.
0 Likes