Original topic:

Green line issue

(Topic created on: 04-13-2024 03:06 PM)
Halimi
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
My phone just get the green line on 9/4 which is so dissapointed with the brand since s20 meanwhile my note fe and note 10 plus never hv the issue and very good condition,i ask samsung centre for repaired cost is about 1000+ and try to buy new phone,but i scare if the new phone also hv same issue after 2 year from the day i bought,how???? Samsung just provide free replacement in very short period meanwhile other brand give lifetime warranty for green line issue
10 Comments
GalaxyNoteFit
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
i use dark wallpaper to avoid screen burn in.
0 Likes
Halimi
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I also use dark mood from begining i use samsung to avoid burn screen
0 Likes
JoshuaH1
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Same issue with my S20+. Customer service said not worth it to change screens as the green line issue might return again, plus only 3 month warranty. I just hope they have another screen replacement program soon.
0 Likes
Halimi
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I hope the same
0 Likes
MOD_2
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Halimi,

Greetings from Samsung Community!

Rest assured, we heard your enquiries.
This is moderator from Samsung Community.
We would love to assist you further, please check your private message.

Have a nice day ahead!

Warm Regards,
Samsung Community

0 Likes
oopscheryl
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
https://www.sammobile.com/news/green-line-issue-galaxy-phones-one-ui-6-1-update/

Hope they do a programme to fix green line issue for Flip 3... so so so many Flip 3 users face the green line issue after software update..
0 Likes
S20green
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
My s20+ import set also have this issue just yesterday. Hope samsung solve the issue as well
0 Likes
BaliBill
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Just installed the April security update on my wife's S21+ and when it restarted, it had the green line. Soft reset or starting in safe mode didn't help. Customer Support said "sorry, out of warranty...". Tried the "Email the CEO", only received an offer of a discounted repair. Sorry Samsung, you damaged the phone, you are 100% liable for the repair.
0 Likes
Kai2321
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
i also get the green line on my phone S21
0 Likes