Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Green lines on my Samsung 21 Ultra

(Topic created on: 05-15-2024 06:58 PM)
Members_uM6hWug
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

Any improvements on green lines on S Series ?

I have two S21 phones, a 21 + (from Singtel) and a 21 ultra (from lazada - mosimosi) which is more recent (less than 6 mths)  My S21 Ultra has 2 green lines within 6 mth.  The other does not have any green line and I had that for 3 years.

I contacted Samsung customer service. They say that my manufacturing warranty is more than 1 yr. So it is out of warranty.  The mosimosi shop said the 6 mths warranty did not cover the screen.  Disappointed in Samsung. Such a big company and making so much money out of us.  Pls take responsibility or I will switch.

There is an update for my S21+. I am afraid to update the OS because of the greenline. If not my S21+ will have the green lines and I can't get a new phone with Singtel because my contract has not ended.  Am so disappointed with Samsung. I am loosing my confidence in them.  Anybody knows a phone that does not have green lines? Pls tell.  

0 Likes
3 Comments
bharat11
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
A33 and a34 there has been no reports or green line yet dk abt a55 and a35
0 Likes
SyRaj
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Did anyone try to go to consumer court for this ? As many many people faced this issue .
0 Likes
tacos999
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I also have an S21 Ultra with four green lines and one pink line that appeared yesterday.
0 Likes