cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

How many here find Circle to Search useful?

(Topic created on: 05-02-2024 02:32 PM)
ZakySan
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I have a S24 Ultra and find the phone to be awesome in many ways. However I find Circle to Search to be annoying in it's results. First of all it can't search for faces or people. The most irritating is that the results I get are 90% of the time for products or services on Google thinks I would buy or use. Like yesterday I used to the CTS function to find more about sign language on a photo but however I might try, the results was all the gold necklace the person was wearing in the photo or about his shirt. I tried close cropping the hand sign or zooming out but nope. Goggle thinks I'm more interested in the necklace or the shirt 😄. This is just a one of example. I have gotten similar results many times. So now I given up on CTS function for good. What's your experience with CTS? 
0 Likes
2 Comments
VinSSA
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
I find it very useful. Especially when reading a book and finding new words that I am not familiar with. CTS comes very handy.

2 of my friends' iPhone users were trying to find an item someone sent to them via WhatsApp but couldn't get the result they were looking for. I was so happy to show off my S24 ultra with CTS. Hahaha
ZakySan
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
LoL.... Yes, the CTS function is a bragging function for us Samsung guys. I simply love the sad face on the iphone users when I show them the function on my S24. 😁

Maybe for text searches CTS is useful.

I'm still not satisfied with the function. I hope Samsung or Goggle will take it further in the coming months and make it more useful. It does have huge potential for making searches almost seamless.