Original topic:

Network Issue on S22 Ultra

(Topic created on: 10-06-2023 11:52 AM)
Kazirink
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
My S22 Ultra got some issue on network. It really hard to get signal, it appear that my phone got no network or emergency call only. If i get any 4G, the internet still cannot connect. If i got my 5G connection, only can last about a few second or minute, then will change to no network. I already compare to my wolife iphone with the same Digi provider, her phone seem to work just fine. I positively think, its my phone software or hardware problem. Just curious, does anybody who using S22 Ultra got the same issue as me.
61 Comments
scinex
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Are you on Maxis line?
0 Likes
Kazirink
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
No, i using Digi. I dont think the provider is the issue, because even when i on my way to my hometown at ipoh also cannot get a single bar on my network
0 Likes
scinex
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Reason I'm asking it earlier because Maxis has issue with their network past few days, and since I'm a
S22U user, it's clearly affected my 5G connection.
Anyways, have you tried to switch off and on back your phone? If prob still persist, probably next step is to check it at the nearest SC.
All the best Bro.
0 Likes
Kazirink
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I've tried evrything. Reset network, restart my phone, pull out my sim. But the problem still there.
0 Likes
scinex
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
I see. Looks like there's hardwarw issue bro. If you put in your wife's sim, prob still the same?
0 Likes
Kazirink
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I've already tried put my friends sim. Yet the problem still remain
0 Likes
scinex
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Aaaah. High likely it's the hardware.....
Reset33
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Have taken your phone to a Samsung Service Center and asked them to   reflash   the phone?  This is different than doing the factory reset.  Once the phone has been reflash it may want to update via the network, do not allow this until you have tested the phone to insure it is working properly.

Kazirink
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Not yet, i've been thinking to take my phone to SC. Maybe this week, thank you for the info
0 Likes