Original topic:

Purchase Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra and Samsung no provide warranty

(Topic created on: 04-18-2023 05:27 PM)
Nemophilistnes
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Not sure you all got face this kind of problem or not.

I purchase Samsung Galaxy S23Ultra (Cream) on 2 Feb 2023 which is the date Samsung Launched their new product Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra . I received my phone on 18 Feb 2023 and my screen got issue ??? on 26 Feb 2023 return back to Samsung Service Centre. 

On 5 March 2023 , Samsung exchange me a new Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra (Green). Once I get my new phone and I want to purchase I-Proctect which is a kind of additional warranty that Samsung sales man offer to me. However, they tell me Samsung didn't register my phone warranty on my new Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra , which is the Green colour S23 Ultra. 

I have try to contract Samsung service by call , by email and send many time email to ask them help me to register the warranty .

The customer service have called me to say they will help me register my warranty and add 3months warranty which I previously claim from Samsung Member. However, until Today already pass more than 1 months, my phone still don't have warranty registered. 

I am so disappointed on Samsung efficiency to solve customer issue. Their reply from email and call very fast, they will reply to me and say will register within few days, but at the end they are not solve my problem. 

May I know which department or any platform I can contact to solve my issue?? CAN register the warranty NOW !! I want to got my warranty now! 

#samsungwarranty #samsungcustomerservice #samsunggalaxys23ultra #s23ultra #warranty #issues 
0 Likes
4 Comments
WinnieC
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Actually why you want Samsung to register the warranty? If i am not mistaken, you can do that by your own too. You can either do it from the Samsung Member App or through the website.

Btw, when you said i-Protect, is it from KTS or Samsung? Never heard that Samsung offer their user i-Protect before other than Samsung Care+.

Here is the link on how to check and register for Samsung Warranty:

https://www.samsung.com/my/support/mobile-devices/how-to-register-product-warranty-online-on-samsung...

https://www.samsung.com/my/support/mobile-devices/how-to-check-warranty-for-my-samsung-mobile-device...

Hope it help. If you still find a problem, sorry to say that you have to go through Samsung team via call, email, chat or visit to their store (as you tried before).

Have a nice day!

Galaxy S
Hi, thank for your information. I try to register but it's show my product don't have warranty. It's should be due to my phone is exchange from and it's IMEL number is different from the invoice, hence, my exchanged phone don't have warranty in their record.
0 Likes
WinnieC
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
It seems that the device need their internal people to activate it. Sorry to say that, dealing with their support team is a nightmare. Their knowledge and efficiency is very bad.

Just need time only.
Galaxy S
Thank for your sharing
0 Likes