Original topic:

[Review] Galaxy S23 Ultra | Less is More, More is EPIC ! πŸŒƒπŸŒŸ

(Topic created on: 02-08-2023 08:06 PM)
nazzzz
β˜…
Options
Galaxy S
Less is more, more is EPIC!

It was a golden invitation from Samsung for being selected to attend theGalaxy Experience Space in Singapore when I was further excited by the news that we had the opportunity to be handed the loan unit in order to produce the shots throughout the program. I adore this device so much, and now seems like the ideal moment and place to write an article about how EPIC the Galaxy S23 Ultra is.

⭐ Design and Specs β­

At a glance, you may find that the design on the Galaxy S23 Ultra is just like its predecessor, but a closer look would reveal someexcellent refinement on some angles of the device which make your upgrade from the Galaxy S22 Ultra still relevant and sweet.

To begin with, the Aluminum frame on the side has been designed to be wider which correlates to the less curvature on the sides of the screen. This redesign will give lesser to zero unintentional screen touches on the side of the screen when you are using the device. Plus, the wider Aluminum frame reduces the likelihood that the screen will break if it falls on its side. So, Samsung get you even more covered on this.

Armor Aluminium frame

Despite weighing 234g, a few grams more than its predecessor, I had no complaints when I used it during the program; it felt comfortable in my hands. Not to mention, the expected random rainy times didn’t stop us to keep recording the Unpacked Party moments thanks to its IP68 water resistant capability.

I was first concerned knowing full well that the loan unit did not come with any protective cases. It didn’t take long for me to feel confident for carrying the device without any case on when I realized that it incorporates an Armor Aluminum frame with improved drop and scratch resistance. 

On the camera department, the existing design is still maintained, though I noticed that the lens glass diameter found to be larger and refined much more nicely.

During the Unpacked Party, we walked a lot between venues, and thanks to the 1750 nits peak brightness, the 6.8” Dynamic AMOLED 2X screen is bright enough to be viewed clearly in direct sunlight.

With the availability of 4 colour options (Graphite, Sky Blue, Lime, Red), your Galaxy S23 Ultra is going to be super awesome as your next mobile devices.

⭐System and Processors β­

The device's brain is powered by theSnapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor and packed with a hugeee5000mAh battery capacity, and you should expect long hour top-notch performance throughout your day. Experiencing any flaws in the device was none as there aren't any glitches or even stutters when I use the device during the program. Given that I used this phone to its fullest during the hectic two days of the Unpacked Party, I can say that the Galaxy S23 Ultra nailed it.

The Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chip offers hardware-accelerated ray tracing, which elevates the gaming visual performance on a whole new level. I had a few matches of Asphalt 9 game played in the Galaxy Experience Space and this proves what’s on paper.

⭐ Camera β­

A whopping200MP main camera takes photography on a new level. The camera is so EPIC I need to discuss them more !

• Nightography
We visited Singapore's attractions at night to admire the city lights, and the Galaxy S23 Ultra intensified the excitement. To sound more technical, the200MP technology doesn't essentially come into play only when you choose the 200MP mode, instead, the adaptive sensor performs its function bycombining 16 pixels into a single pixel, resulting in more detailed, sharper, and brighter shots, especially in the areas where the light is so unwilling to shine through.

20230207_191621.jpg
Night mode
20230207_191424.jpg
Night mode
20230207_191849.jpg
Night mode

Not only has the Night mode been enhanced, but you can now use thePortrait mode in the Night mode as well!

20230207_200153.jpg
Portrait Night mode selfie camera

• Selfie camera
Say goodbye to the excessively detailed selfie camera that revealed out your skin's pores and textures. Selfies captured with the Galaxy S23 Ultra will render your face a more realistic appearance with true-to-life color tones.

20230207_211927.jpg

• Expert RAW
It’s a great news for photography enthusiasts. The presence of Expert RAW will give you a big freedom tomake a custom settings on your camera control to produce EPIC shots.

• 8K@30FPS video recording
On the video recording aspect, the Galaxy S23 Ultra has an improved8K@30FPS compared to the predecessor with 8K@24FPS. With the increased Frame Per Second (FPS), the video recorded on the Galaxy S23 Ultra appears smoother and more realistic on the screen.

• Zoom capability
The images say it all. Fantastic.

20230207_212047.jpg
3.0x
20230207_212100.jpg
10x
20230207_212110.jpg
30x
20230207_212122.jpg
100x

⭐ Summary β­

The Galaxy S23 Ultra is the clear proof that having a major change in design language and specs aren’t always necessary to make it stands out from the rest. I am impressed with all these refinements compared to the previous S series, and you should too.

Before ending this article, I’m pretty sure that you won’t want to pass up thegreat deals to trade your current devices and go for the Galaxy S23 Series. You have no idea how much the discounts are going to be applied when you have obtained the preorder voucher, trade-in your device, and also if you have student email to get thestudent’s discount.

Stay tuned for the next one !

*All images are Straight Out Of Camera (SOOC). No edit was applied.

*Click the hyperlink words to find out more😁

9 Comments
GunasamssYT
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Awesome!!
0 Likes
Galaxy S
awesome pawsome 🐾 1675857964902.gif
GunasamssYT
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
πŸ˜ƒ
0 Likes
iamJedi
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Nice review....
0 Likes
Galaxy S
thanks for your feedback! 1675857845775.gif
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Lit πŸ”₯
Galaxy S
β€Ž 1675786397157.gif
0 Likes
Luqmanakim
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Still impressed with Samsung's 100x zoom. I know it's not much but it is still incredible that we can get some form of an imags out of it.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
on the Galaxy S23 Ultra, the images zoomed at 100x have been improved by a lot, i compared them with the other Samsung Members Stars who owned the Galaxy S22 Ultra.
0 Likes