Original topic:

S20+ green line issue

(Topic created on: 03-31-2023 08:39 PM)
Ryooowi
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Good day everyone.

Any advise on what to do. My s20plus, after its white screen issue past year, is again affected by green line appearing on the left side of the screen. I was able to get it fixed free of charge past year but now, i am not sure if they will again fix it FOC. Definitely no mishandling happened. Just the screen malfunctioned all of a sudden. 
8 Comments
Cefiro
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
You're one of a FEW with experience on white/pink/green line Samsung S-20 series issue, having got it once, fixed for free.

I had a Note20-Ultra with first greenline appearance upon software upgrade first week of December. Perhaps you can share with us how you got the screen repaired/replaced for free.
Ryooowi
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Hello. That was a year ago. I just explained that i use the phone on its intended purpose. Upon checking, they saw that there's no physical damage and maybe they considered that. But now, i don't know if they will still cover it as FOC. i am praying that luck is still on my side
0 Likes
Cefiro
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Hello Ryooowi, 😃 all of us use our phones in its intended purpose.. Mine was checked too with no physical damage, but the Samsung Service Center handed me a piece of paper stated the quote of charge for its screen replacement, including its labor. Anyway, I had the damaged phone traded-in for their new release of phone last February. Samsung bought my phone back for 16.2K, and I got a new phone cheaper.

Yes, try again to get it fix FOC. Otherwise, shop around for a new phone. The vertical line on your phone screen may damage your eyes, it'd be worse case.
Ryooowi
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Maybe lady luck was just on my side back then 😉

But then again ill try to go to a SC again and hope that they will fix it again FOC. if not, they will lose a loyal customer here
Cefiro
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
No, you'll lose heart, as in disheartened. But, like me, I think you'd give Samsung another go. 😁
0 Likes
Galaxy S
just go back to the service center and communicate accordingly
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy S

Hello Ryooowi,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the green line issue on your Samsung Galaxy S20+.

Like our Samsung members replies here, I highly recommend to bring your device to the nearest Samsung Authorized Service Center.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/service-center/

For more assistance and guidance, you may contact us via our online Samsung Customer Care support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Or our Samsung Customer Care direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)
0 Likes
Ryooowi
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Thank you
0 Likes