Original topic:

S22 Pre-order gifts, late arrival & even damaged.

(Topic created on: 04-19-2022 11:30 PM)
ireneseah
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

I am one of the many S22 preorder that is upset for their late deliveries. Because the preorder did come with a silicone with strap case, I was expecting them to come together with the phone.

but alas i received it on 1st March - phone only, with the rm800 voucher. My freebies charger (from Soyacincau) & preorder gifts are said to be sent in next batch. 

I didn't even buy any case for standby because like me or other users, we are expecting the case to come together. 

I was lucky enough to be stranded at home due to close contact with Covid patient, so I'm only staying home during that period, it was not such a big deal, moreover I also get to purchase 2 cases using the RM800 voucher which arrives in several days. 

Fine, no harm done. 

SO when I finally got the balance preorder gifts  on 29th March - Lamy Pen, Super Fast Charger & the white Silicone case with Strap. 

holy cow. it was damaged.  It is already spoilt while in the box as the DHL came in good condition, no dent on the Samsung box as well as the item's box.

Even emailed Samsung support team same day I get it and until now this is not resolved. It's almost 1 month now and i really want to use this case as well and I just want to exchange or refund me the same price in voucher code at least i can buy again. 

it's really frustrating because they took a long time to reply my last email. 

Mar 29 - Sent 1st email to enquire for exchange. 

Apr 3 - Samsung reply requesting more info, and I replied them what they asked

Apr 12 - Sent reminder.

Apr 17 - Samsung team finally responded back - escalated to relevant department or so they say. 

so I am still waiting :'( 

20220403_221431.jpg20220403_221316.jpg

0 Likes
3 Comments
UnknownUser
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
I believe this late delivery comes from the logistic issues... China, USA, Russia....and Pendemic...... hope everything comes as normal shortly.
0 Likes
ireneseah
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I gotten all my items but the case just a bit spoilt that's all and am requesting for an exchange
0 Likes
UnknownUser
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
They should!!
0 Likes