Original topic:

S24 Ultra Battery drain

(Topic created on: 05-18-2024 12:15 AM)
KKC350
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Hello community members i recently purchased a S24 ultra and the battery seems to drain a lot faster than i anticipated, it was under the learning usage pattern for 3 days and then it said a full charge will last 19 hours is that normal in the initial days?
3 Comments
SonOfJorEl
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
I have the exact same issue. I have to charge my S24U at least once midday because the battery is down to 20% or less in just a few hours. I use the phone normally. I have tried resetting all phone data and settings, putting all extra features off and even adding 90% of my apps to deep sleep to avoid background activity but the issue still remains. The members app shows battery health as "Ok" which is just too bad. Didn't expect that
Vic20
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
I just started setting mine up, so not sure about battery life as I haven't put it through its paces yet. I've also set battery to max charge at 80% and see how it goes. But during setup and updates, drain seems a bit high for usage with downloading/installing stuff. Factory reset it a few times too.
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, that's sad to see that your Galaxy S24 Ultra battery is draining fast. Your device is learning your usage pattern in the first week or so. Kindly check again next week to see whether or not the battery life improves. 

Please visit the link given below and check if it helps to solve the battery draining issue on your device.

https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/mobile-devices/galaxy-phone-get-the-most-out-of-your-battery/

Thank you.