Original topic:

S24 ultra (canada).... No call recording available

(Topic created on: 05-16-2024 05:20 AM)
atulh
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

HI,

I got S24 ultra from canada, but i am living in india. I need call recording which is a basic and import features for me.  But i did not find anywhere about how to enable it. I got one of forum for s22 where someone begging to enable call recording, but still it is not active even for s24 ultra. So can i assume that samsung will never support to their customer ?   

I already suggested to all my friend about never buy any canadian phone.. as specially samsung mobile, till they dont active such basic features.  It is better to go with china mobile compare to samsung mobile as per current situation and such support.

0 Likes
3 Comments
antoromeo
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
You can download call recorder app from galaxy store. It works good.
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Samsung, Google & Apple do not support Native Call Recording in Canada, regardless as to whether it is legal or not. 

I use Cube ACR, but it's not free. 

0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, we certainly understand your frustration and sorry to hear that you are upset that this feature is not currently available in Canada.

Although Samsung Canada is not obligated to make this service available in Canada we do appreciate hearing from customers on what service and features are of interest and value to them.

Thank you.

0 Likes