Original topic:

Samsung Calender

(Topic created on: 05-15-2024 03:02 AM)
kulbeer
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I recently moved to Canada from India with my 2S4U. 2 months after when Google changed my country to Canada, Samsung Calender started behaving strange. It keeps changing date based on Indian Time Zone. However status bar shows correct date. I have tried restarting the device and changing time zone manually, but nothing worked. Any suggestions 
6 Comments
PVader
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Is your Samsung account's region also changed to Canada? It needs to be done manually.
0 Likes
SgtStubby
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
I use Google calendar
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Did you go to Settings > General Management > Date & Time > Automatic Date & Time for both in the screen shot?

Screenshot_20240515_100209.jpg

This SHOULD work for you.  

Kxmrxn
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
You have to do it manually
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

They already said that they tried to change it manually.. 

If you have Date & Time provided by your Network, there shouldn't be any issues.. it's been like that since Android first appeared. 

0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi kulbeer, as advised by RedDogRabbit please set the Time and Date automatically by following the above steps.

Automatic date and time uses details provided by your network to adjust the date and time. This means that your phone will automatically change to match the time of any country you visit while you have a mobile connection.

Thank you.

0 Likes